Now viewing 31 through 34 of 34 Consultants found.
Lifetime Reliability Solutions
404 Scarborough Dr.
I am a Comprehensive Risk Abatement
Consultant focused on enterprises not yet
locked-in to asset management cultures
dominated by heavily marketed, media
glamorized risk abatement strategies such as
Six Sigma. Target enterprises include small
to medium sized manufacturing, medical
and service businesses as well as relatively
new industries such as Wind and Solar.
Complex fossil fuel technologies are also
included in the focus because they need
comprehensive risk abatement and not
incremental solutions to narrowly defined
I provide stand-alone consulting in several domains including but not limited to:
• SOP documentation having Target, Tolerance and Test for an Accuracy Controlled Enterprise
• Predictive Maintenance with Precision Principles
• Strategies for reducing both failure frequency and failure consequence
• Diagnostics and remedial measures for unusual corrosion phenomena
• Diagnostics and remedial options for metallurgical anomalies
• Integrated Consulting Services
• Refining and Chemical Process Industry Risk Assessment
• Refinery Failure Prevention and Materials Reliability Assurance
• Wind Turbine Reliability Optimization
• Due Diligence for Wind Farm Development
• Due Diligence for Wind Farm Acquisition Investment
Snyder and Associates
214 Briarcliff Ave.
8130 Spring Bluebonnet Dr.
Consulting Chemical & Corrosion Engineer
Infrastructure Protection: Corrosion & Materials Selection Services, Oil & Gas Pipeline Corrosion Integrity Management.
Chief Engineer ChemMet, Ltd, PC
1261 N 61st Ave
CONSULTING CHEMICAL and CORROSION ENGINEER
ChemMet is a licensed professional chemical engineering corporation specializing in materials selection, failure evaluations, and corrosion control. We are familiar with atmospheric, aqueous, and underground corrosion environments.