Glen, NH 03838
I provide consulting services to the chemical and allied industries. As an expert in the aroma chemical, fluorochemical, fine chemical, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries, I help clients solve problems in chemical manufacture with an emphasis on developing or improving processes, and provide expert witness support for litigation. A graduate of Brooklyn College with an MS in Chemistry from Stevens Institute of Technology, I have over thirty years of diversified corporate and consulting experience in the chemical industry.
B.S. in Chemistry, Brooklyn College
M.S. in Chemistry, Stevens Institute of Technology
American Chemical Society.
Charles Pfizer Inc., Brooklyn, NY, Research Chemist – Pharmaceuticals,
Halocarbon Products Inc., Hackensack, NJ, Research and Development Chemist – Fluorcarbon Products,
Tenneco Chemicals Inc., Garfield, NJ, Research and Development Chemist – Fine Chemicals,
Givaudan Corporation Clifton, NJ, Development and Production Chemist – Aroma Chemicals,
International Flavors and Fragrances Inc., Union Beach, NJ, Technical Director
Scope of Activities:
Litigation support for attorneys, development and implementation of research technology for plant scale operations. Coordination of Research and Production for process and product development through plant introduction. Managerial and hands-on involvement as appropriate through plant construction and operation.
Expert witness- litigation support for attorneys, Fine Chemical, Aroma Chemical and Fluorocarbon Development and Manufacture.
Expertise and experience in Chemical Process Development scale-up and production for Batch Reactions:
Distillation, Hydrogenation, Filtration and Extraction including plant start-up and operation.
Services include development of Analytical Techniques, Product Specifications, and Operational Safety.
Proficient in Process and Product Improvement, Optimization, and Cost Reduction.
Coordination of International Manufacturing and Chemical Production.
Our Projects have included:
• Process development and optimization for fluorocarbon manufacture
• Productivity and product quality improvement in a small chemical plant
• Expert witness service and hazard evaluation assistance to attorneys for litigation
• Development of analytical tests for toxic materials
• Company evaluation and feasibility study for a venture capital group
• Statistical experimental design project for medical device manufacture
• Distillation, extraction, and hydrogenation process development and optimization
• Process comparison and evaluation for chemical manufacture
• Authored an article on computer controls for organization supplying technical information to industry executives
• International technology transfer
• Lubricant development
• Technical report writing
• Literature searches
• Participated in the United Nations “Unistar” program as an overseas consultant in India We are a flexible organization serving our clients since 1989, and we are able to respond rapidly and effectively to solve your problems. We have the expertise and experience to help, and we look forward to working with you. We do not make the names of our clients public, so you are assured complete security. To learn more about our services, call us or contact us via e-mail.