- “Hydrogen Storage” guest lecture Whatcom Community College physics class, Spring 2010.
- “Hydrogen Storage Materials” guest lecture Western Washington University chemistry class Winter 2010.
- “Development and Characterization of Complex Hydrides using Novel Techniques,” invited presentation at ASME Energy Nanotechnology International Conference, Santa Clara, California, 2007.
- “Exploration of Mixed Metal Hydride Materials,” presentation at Study of Matter at Extreme Conditions conference, Miami Beach, Florida, 2007.
- “Mixed Metal Complex Hydrides,” presentation at Regional ACS Meeting, Augusta, Georgia, 2006.
- “Designed Synthesis of Extended Solids: Synthesis of Novel [(NbSe2)m(CrSe2)n] Superlattices Using Modulated Elemental Reactants,” presentation at Materials Science Institute Timberline Conference, Timberline Lodge, Oregon, 2003.
Posted in 13