- Wet particle size reduction technologies for the formation of dispersions; coatings, inks, paints, & emulsions
- Filtration of liquids.
- Empirical experimental, process, and equipment design for scale-up to manufacturing
- Finding, evaluating, and managing toll manufacturers
- Trade secret implementation for a manufacturing environment
- Beer processing & equipment analysis.
Keene, NH 03431
Markem-Imaje; Keene, NH. 23 years. Manufacture of industrial coders and inks for those coders.
Co-owner & head brewer of Mooselick Brewing Company; Troy, NH 2 years. Beer brewing.
Clariant Corp. [formally Sandoz Chemicals]; Charlotte, NC. 6 years. Manufacture of dyes, pigments, and intermediates
Cognis Corp. [formally Henkel Chemicals]; Harrison, NJ & Charlotte, NC 4 years. Manufacture of specialty chemicals.
Colgate –Palmolive Corp; Jersey City, NJ 3 years. Manufacture of consumer products
BS in chemical engineering from Bucknell University, 1982.
Project Management Certificate from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 2005.
AIChE, Boston Chapter