Could you use:
- Better marketing of your services
- A way to network with other consultants
- Help in becoming an even better consultant
- A real presence on the “web”
- Enhanced acceptance as an ethical source of information
If so, the Association of Consulting Chemists & Chemical Engineers Inc. can be a valuable tool for you
As a member you get help in marketing your expertise:
- By marketing the Association’s skill base to potential clients using an interactive and searchable web site, https://chemconsult.org
- With a membership directory that provides details about all our members
- Education and training
- Industrial experience
- Scope of consulting activities
- Publications and Patents
- Areas of specialization
- With an active Consultant Help Inquiry service to process inquiries and refer them to all active members.
As a member you have an instant network of friends and associates:
- Fellow members
- Other similar groups
- Information gathering ability in many disciplines
- Links to trade associations and scientific societies
- A regular Newsletter with current information about the members and their activities
- Joint meetings with other consultants
- Laboratory contacts and shared services with other members
As a member you become a better consultant because we offer:
- A mentoring program that provides experienced counseling for new members
- Training and skill development programs as part of the regular meetings
- Fellow members who want to help you and will network with you
As a member your meetings feature speakers on subjects you need to know:
- Tax laws and the consultant
- How to be a good expert witness
- Idea generation techniques
- Types of consulting contracts
- Selling your services to clients
- Case histories of assignments
- The hidden costs of consulting
As a member you become part of our web site chemconsult.org:
- Contains general information about the organization and a full information sheet on each active member
- A communication link to the Association office for:
- Prospective members
- Clients seeking help
- Searchable data base of membership skills and areas of expertise
As a member you will help validate your credentials as a professional:
- All new members sign an ethics statement and practices are routinely reviewed
- Members can use the Association Seal and name on stationery and brochures
The Association also operates a Consultant Help Inquiry service for prospective client inquiries.
When a prospective client contacts the Association office about a specific consulting need or possible assignment, this information is immediately sent to all active members by e-mail. Members are then able to offer the client their services in a timely manner.
The client contracts directly with individual consultants for their services. There is no charge to the client for using the Consultant Help Inquiry service.
ACC&CE Membership Classifications
- Regular Membership is open to qualified individuals who earn a major portion of their professional incomes by providing consulting services.
- Affiliate Membership is available to members no longer active in the consulting field. They have all the privileges of regular members except voting and holding office.
What is ACC&CE ?
Founded in 1928, it is a non-profit association of consultants serving the chemical and related industries with expertise based on a wide variety of technical and business knowledge
An organization that continues to grow and serve its members using a net-based searchable membership directory that is marketed to potential clients.
Our members provide clients with knowledge and help in many fields
|Business Planning||Laboratory testing|
|Ceramics, metallurgy, nanomaterials||Litigation & insurance support|
|Chemical plant operations||Market research|
|Coatings, polymers, additives||Mergers & acquisitions|
|Environmental concerns||Oil & Gas|
|Equipment evaluation||Organic & inorganic chemicals|
|Facility design/cost estimating||Formulations|
|Feasibility studies||Pharmaceuticals & cosmetics|
|Fertilizers & pesticides||Power generation|
|Patents and intellectual property||Printing|
|Fire & explosion||Process optimization|
|Foods & food additives||Product development|
|Industrial, specialty & fine chemicals||Strategic planning|
|Industrial gases||Surface chemistry|
|Industrial hygiene||Technical management|
|Intellectual property, patents||Troubleshooting|
We serve the chemical and related industries with innovative and practical solutions for their problems
MEMBERSHIP IN ACC&CE IS AN ESSENTIAL INVESTMENT IN YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER
To learn more about membership and how to use our services in your business activities:
Visit our web site: https://chemconsult.org
View our recruitment brochure HERE.
Or e-mail us at: email@example.com
Or write us at: ACC&CE, 514 Corrigan Way, Cary, NC 27519
Or call us at: 908-500-9333
And attend one of our meetings
We can help you become a better consultant now!